The town of Los Plátanos is located in the Municipality of Altamira (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 6 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #142 of the whole municipality. Los Plátanos is at 54 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Los Plátanos is located at 39.2 kilometers (in direction Southwest) from the locality of Miramar, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Also, from the capital of the municipality (Altamira) it is at 48.7 kilometers in direction Southwest. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Los Plátanos.
Where is Los Plátanos? How to get there? Map
Online map of Los Plátanos (Tamaulipas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
The population of Los Plátanos (Tamaulipas) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Los PlátanosDo you want to stay in Los Plátanos? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Los Plátanos:
- HOTEL ESMERALDA: 18 km away, direction Southeast (12 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MIRAMAR: 22 km away, direction Northwest (16 minutes by car)
- BONITTO INN HOTEL: 23 km away, direction Northwest (16 minutes by car)
- MOTEL LOS COLORADOS: 23 km away, direction Northwest (18 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Los Plátanos
With the satellite map of Los Plátanos will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Altamira. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Los Plátanos.
Population pyramid of Los Plátanos (Tamaulipas)
In Los Plátanos there is a very characteristic age structure of the population, which you can see in the following population pyramid, with data from 2005. After analyzing the demographic data of Los Plátanos, separated by men and women, and also by age groups, we can analyze what the future of the population in this town will be like.
Photos of Los Plátanos
In order for you to enjoy nature around Los Plátanos, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Los Plátanos, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Los Plátanos
Do you like Los Plátanos or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Los Plátanos to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Altamira
- Cúez Orteño (37 inhabitants)
- El Escorpión (- inhabitants)
- El Lucero (- inhabitants)
- El Lucero (La Retama) (- inhabitants)
- El Nogalito (20 inhabitants)
- Granja Cocoyotepec (3 inhabitants)
- La Colmena (2 inhabitants)
- Los Corrales (- inhabitants)
- Mariano Matamoros (430 inhabitants)
- Martín A. Martínez (31 inhabitants)
- Mata del Corral (Jesús Elías Cabrales) (18 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (- inhabitants)
- San Ángel (- inhabitants)
- San Jorge (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Juana (257 inhabitants)