The town of El Safari is located in the Municipality of Altamira (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 5 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #174 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Safari is at 26 meters of altitude.
This town has recently changed its name. It used to be known as San Ángel (El Safari). This town decided to change its name in the year 2017.
The town of El Safari is located at 33.7 kilometers from Miramar, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. In addition, it is located at 43.0 kilometers from Altamira, which is the capital of the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Safari.
Where is El Safari? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Safari in Tamaulipas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Safari and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Safari (Tamaulipas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Safari
With the satellite map of El Safari will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Altamira. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of El Safari.
Vote for El Safari. Opinions.
Do you like El Safari? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Safari so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Altamira
- Aquiles Serdán (El Barranco) (905 inhabitants)
- Cuauhtémoc (5756 inhabitants)
- El Contrabando (- inhabitants)
- El Nogalito (20 inhabitants)
- El Ojital (5 inhabitants)
- El Tordo (- inhabitants)
- El Venado (26 inhabitants)
- Graneros Asociados del Golfo [Graneros Asociados del Golfo (3 inhabitants)
- Las Flores (2 inhabitants)
- Los Cedros (- inhabitants)
- Los Manueles (4 inhabitants)
- Zoológico Mundo Animal (- inhabitants)
- San Carmen (2 inhabitants)
- San Fernando (- inhabitants)
- Santa Emilia (- inhabitants)