The town of El Dorado is located in the Municipality of Altamira (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #185 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Dorado is at 70 meters of altitude.
The town of El Dorado is located at 51.9 kilometers from Miramar, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. In addition, it is located at 61.4 kilometers from Altamira, which is the capital of the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Dorado.
Where is El Dorado? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Dorado in Tamaulipas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of El Dorado? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Dorado (Tamaulipas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Dorado
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Dorado, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Altamira. You can search free satellite map (2022) of El Dorado.
Photos of El Dorado
In order for you to enjoy nature around El Dorado, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of El Dorado, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for El Dorado. Opinions.
Do you like El Dorado? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Dorado so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Altamira
- Altamira (79824 inhabitants)
- Anastasio Morales Sánchez (2 inhabitants)
- El Higuerón (El Chijolito) (- inhabitants)
- El Sacrificio (El Chupido) (155 inhabitants)
- Eusebio Juárez Cedillo (2 inhabitants)
- Graneros del Sur (Cuatrocientos Pueblos) (43 inhabitants)
- La Pollera (1 inhabitants)
- Las Florecitas (Dos Hermanos) (- inhabitants)
- Lomas del Real (1207 inhabitants)
- Los Lirios (- inhabitants)
- Providencia y Naranjos (112 inhabitants)
- Quinta Martha (Ángel Pérez Sánchez) (1 inhabitants)
- Reyna Margarita Zamarripa Torres Ejido Villa de Altamira (15 inhabitants)
- Santo Domingo (3 inhabitants)
- Unidos Avanzamos (- inhabitants)