EJIDO PUERTO RICO
Information and updated data of Ejido Puerto Rico in Tamaulipas: postal code, location, maps.
The site of Ejido Puerto Rico (Ejido) is located in the Municipality of El Mante (in the State of Tamaulipas). With respect to the geographical center of the municipal territory of El Mante, you can locate it exactly at 32.07 km (in the NE direction).
Map and satellite photo of Ejido Puerto Rico (El Mante)
Find out the location of Ejido Puerto Rico through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Ejido Puerto Rico, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Ejido Puerto Rico (El Mante) is 89914
Knowing the Zip Code of Ejido Puerto Rico is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "89914" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "89") are those of the State of Tamaulipas, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for Ejido Puerto Rico. Opinions.
Do you like Ejido Puerto Rico? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Ejido Puerto Rico so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of El Mante:
- Basurero Municipal (- inhabitants)
- Bellavista (210 inhabitants)
- Brecha Canales (7 inhabitants)
- Crucero de Quintero (1 inhabitants)
- El Abuelo (- inhabitants)
- El Mezquite (1 inhabitants)
- Kilómetro 13 (2 inhabitants)
- La Cazuela (- inhabitants)
- Las Norias (Antonio Flores) (3 inhabitants)
- Los Aztecas (1754 inhabitants)
- Los Dorados (57 inhabitants)
- Los Pinos (10 inhabitants)
- Los Rodríguez (6 inhabitants)
- Nueva Apolonia (2006 inhabitants)
- Petronilo Mata Rojo (- inhabitants)