Rancho General (Tamaulipas)
Maps, photos and statistics of Rancho General, a beautiful tiny town of 3 inhabitants in the State of Tamaulipas
The town of Rancho General is located in the Municipality of El Mante (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 3 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #181 of the whole municipality. Rancho General is at 100 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Rancho General is located at 6.3 kilometers (in direction North) from the locality of Ciudad Mante, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Rancho General.
Where is Rancho General? How to get there? Map
Location map of Rancho General in Tamaulipas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Rancho General, which is marked with the following symbol
Satellite photo of Rancho General
With the satellite map of Rancho General will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of El Mante. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Rancho General.
Vote for Rancho General. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho General? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho General so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Mante
- Álvaro Obregón (La Trinidad) (62 inhabitants)
- Casas Blancas (2 inhabitants)
- El Comanche (2 inhabitants)
- El Refugio (196 inhabitants)
- Eugenio Hernández (22 inhabitants)
- Ignacio de la Llave (137 inhabitants)
- José María Morelos (216 inhabitants)
- La Libertad (1 inhabitants)
- Las Conchas (2 inhabitants)
- Las Magnolias (2 inhabitants)
- Porvenir del Campesino (49 inhabitants)
- San José (2 inhabitants)
- San Ramón (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Elena (18 inhabitants)
- Santa Viviana (6 inhabitants)