La Cruz (El Mante, Tamaulipas)
We have collected numerous data from tiny town of La Cruz, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
This is how you will discover this incredible town of Tamaulipas.
The town of La Cruz is located in the Municipality of El Mante (in the State of Tamaulipas). Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #269 in terms of number of inhabitants. La Cruz is at 80 meters of altitude.
The town of La Cruz is located at 8.8 kilometers from Ciudad Mante, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southesast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of La Cruz.
Where is La Cruz? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to La Cruz (Tamaulipas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of La Cruz, which has the following symbol
Satellite photo of La Cruz
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Cruz, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of El Mante. You can search free satellite map (2021) of La Cruz.
Photos of La Cruz
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of La Cruz? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like La Cruz.
Vote for La Cruz. Opinions.
Do you like La Cruz? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Cruz so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Mante
- Camotero Número Dos (819 inhabitants)
- El Abra (Ojo de Agua) (482 inhabitants)
- El Cantón (- inhabitants)
- El Durazno (3 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (32 inhabitants)
- Emiliano Zapata (566 inhabitants)
- Herradura Uno (Hermanos Vázquez Cobos) (3 inhabitants)
- Juan Andrade Izaguirre (11 inhabitants)
- La Adelita (2 inhabitants)
- La Casa Blanca (- inhabitants)
- Las Magnolias (2 inhabitants)
- Las Norias (Antonio Flores) (6 inhabitants)
- Los Tres Amores (2 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Bertha (4 inhabitants)