The town of Bella Vista is located in the Municipality of El Mante (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 3 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #161 in terms of number of inhabitants. Bella Vista is at 66 meters of altitude.
The town of Bella Vista is located at 10.6 kilometers from Ciudad Mante, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Bella Vista.
Where is Bella Vista? How to get there? Map
Location map of Bella Vista in Tamaulipas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Bella Vista, which is marked with the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Bella Vista and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Bella Vista (Tamaulipas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Bella Vista
With the satellite map of Bella Vista will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of El Mante. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Bella Vista.
Photos of Bella Vista
In order for you to enjoy nature around Bella Vista, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Bella Vista, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Bella Vista. Opinions.
Do you like Bella Vista? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Bella Vista so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Schools in Bella Vista
Other towns in the Municipality of El Mante
- Ampliación Francisco Villa (17 inhabitants)
- Álvaro Obregón (La Trinidad) (62 inhabitants)
- Bellavista (234 inhabitants)
- Dieciocho de Marzo (113 inhabitants)
- Francisco I. Madero (92 inhabitants)
- Instituto Bíblico Bautista (5 inhabitants)
- Juan González Martínez (- inhabitants)
- La Gloria (- inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (8 inhabitants)
- Magdaleno Aguilar (152 inhabitants)
- Petronilo Mata Rojo (- inhabitants)
- Plan de Iguala (95 inhabitants)
- Quinta Isabel (1 inhabitants)
- Santa Clara Número Dos (330 inhabitants)
- Tanchipa (236 inhabitants)