The town of Los Palmeritos is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 6 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #109 of the ranking. Los Palmeritos is at 1,514 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Los Palmeritos? You can find it at 8.2 kilometers, in direction West, from the town of Ramos Arizpe, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Los Palmeritos location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Los Palmeritos? How to get there? Map
Location map of Los Palmeritos in Coahuila de Zaragoza: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Los Palmeritos, which is marked with the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Los Palmeritos? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Los Palmeritos (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Palmeritos
With the satellite map of Los Palmeritos will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Los Palmeritos.
Vote for Los Palmeritos. Opinions.
Do you like Los Palmeritos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Palmeritos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- Estación Higo (67 inhabitants)
- Estación Santa María (1 inhabitants)
- Forrajes y Engordas Técnicas (4 inhabitants)
- Granja Avícola San Andrés (- inhabitants)
- Granja Higueras (16 inhabitants)
- La Chancla (- inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (3 inhabitants)
- La Güera (El Pastor) (6 inhabitants)
- La Leona (223 inhabitants)
- Los Palmeritos (6 inhabitants)
- Puerto los Galindo (- inhabitants)
- San Juan (2 inhabitants)
- Tanque Tuxtepec (Tuxtepec) (38 inhabitants)
- Valle de Santa Isidra (2 inhabitants)
- Zacatecas (2 inhabitants)