The town of La Fortuna Dos is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 14 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #82 of the whole municipality. La Fortuna Dos is at 1,101 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that La Fortuna Dos is located at 22.2 kilometers (in direction Southwest) from the locality of Ramos Arizpe, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of La Fortuna Dos.
Where is La Fortuna Dos? How to get there? Map
Online map of La Fortuna Dos (Coahuila de Zaragoza) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Want to view a satellite photo of La Fortuna Dos? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of La Fortuna Dos (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 14 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Fortuna Dos
With the satellite map of La Fortuna Dos will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of La Fortuna Dos.
Vote for La Fortuna Dos. Opinions.
Do you like La Fortuna Dos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Fortuna Dos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- Alberto Rodríguez (La Labor Vieja) (5 inhabitants)
- Cañada Ancha (- inhabitants)
- Cerrito Blanco (11 inhabitants)
- El Escalón (2 inhabitants)
- La Merced (6 inhabitants)
- La Noria de las Ánimas (54 inhabitants)
- Las Imágenes (17 inhabitants)
- Los Ojitos (- inhabitants)
- Salitrillos (Manuel Alonso Martínez) (4 inhabitants)
- San Antonio de Encinas (60 inhabitants)
- San Felipe (Rancho Viejo) (5 inhabitants)
- San José de los Nuncios (138 inhabitants)
- Santa Rita (5 inhabitants)
- Sauceda (El Tanque) (85 inhabitants)
- Zertuche (16 inhabitants)