La Noria (Ramos Arizpe, Coahuila de Zaragoza)
We have collected numerous data from tiny town of La Noria, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
This is how you will discover this incredible town of Coahuila de Zaragoza.
The town of La Noria is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #243 of the ranking. La Noria is at 1200 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of La Noria? You can find it at 15.3 kilometers, in direction Southwest, from the town of Ramos Arizpe, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the La Noria location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is La Noria? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of La Noria in Coahuila de Zaragoza? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in La Noria.
Satellite photo of La Noria
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Noria, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. You can search free satellite map (2021) of La Noria.
Photos of La Noria
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of La Noria? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like La Noria.
Vote for La Noria. Opinions.
Do you like La Noria? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Noria so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Schools in La Noria
Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- Agua del Toro (2 inhabitants)
- Cerrito Blanco (11 inhabitants)
- Curva Santa María (11 inhabitants)
- El Barrial (26 inhabitants)
- El Milagro (- inhabitants)
- La Adobera (Kilómetro Diecisiete) (- inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (3 inhabitants)
- La Fortuna Dos (14 inhabitants)
- La Merced (6 inhabitants)
- Los Temporales (5 inhabitants)
- Mesita de León (Granadillo) (26 inhabitants)
- Restaurante El General (1 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (40 inhabitants)
- San Rafael (54 inhabitants)
- Sauceda (El Tanque) (85 inhabitants)