Santiago Ixcuintla (Nayarit)
We have collected numerous data from city of Santiago Ixcuintla, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
This is how you will learn about this incredible town of 18241 inhabitants of Nayarit.
The town of Santiago Ixcuintla is located in the Municipality of Santiago Ixcuintla (in the State of Nayarit). There are 18241 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #1 of the whole municipality. Santiago Ixcuintla is at 23 meters of altitude.
The population of Santiago Ixcuintla (Nayarit) is 18241 inhabitants
|Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
In the town there are 8958 men and 9283 women. The ratio women per men is 1.036, and the fecundity rate is 2.48 children per woman. People from outside the State of Nayarit account for 12.11% of the total population. 2.77% of the inhabitants are illiterate (2.58% of men and 2.96% of women). The average school enrollment ratio is 9.20 (9.17 within the men and 9.22 within the women).Population changes in Santiago Ixcuintla since 2005
In 2005, in Santiago Ixcuintla there were 16710 inhabitants. That is to say, now there are 1531 more people (a variation of 9.16%). Of which there are 861 more men (a variation of 10.63%), and 670 more women (a variation of 7.78%).Indigenous culture in Santiago Ixcuintla
0.57% of the population is indigenous, and 0.27% of the inhabitants speak one of the indigenous languages. 0.00% of the population speaks one of the indigineous languages, but not Spanish.Unemployment and the economy in Santiago Ixcuintla
42.54% of the inhabitants (more than 12 years) are economically active (53.08% of the men, and 32.36% of the women).Housing and infrastructure in Santiago Ixcuintla
In Santiago Ixcuintla there are 6413 dwellings. 99.48% of the dwellings have electricity, 85.83% have piped water, 99.08% have toilet or restroom, 82.93% have a radio receiver, 97.90% a television, 92.54% a fridge, 78.89% a washing-machine, 41.85% a car or a van, 28.60% a personal computer, 52.00% a landline telephone, 66.74% mobile phone, and 20.84% Internet access.
Population pyramid of Santiago Ixcuintla (Nayarit)
In Santiago Ixcuintla there is a very characteristic age structure of the population, which you can see in the following population pyramid. After analyzing the demographic data of Santiago Ixcuintla, separated by men and women, and also by age groups, we can analyze how the future of the population will be in this town.
|Age range||Number of women||Number of men||Total population|
|Infants (0-4 years)||744||741||1485|
|Youth (5-14 years)||1437||1463||2900|
|Adults (15-59 years)||5185||4773||9958|
|Elderly (60+ years)||1028||904||1932|
Where is Santiago Ixcuintla? How to get there? Map
Location map of Santiago Ixcuintla in Nayarit: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Santiago Ixcuintla, which is marked with the following symbol
Satellite photo of Santiago Ixcuintla
With the satellite map of Santiago Ixcuintla will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Santiago Ixcuintla. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Santiago Ixcuintla.
Photos of Santiago Ixcuintla
In order for you to enjoy nature around Santiago Ixcuintla, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Santiago Ixcuintla, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Santiago Ixcuintla. Opinions.
Do you like Santiago Ixcuintla? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santiago Ixcuintla so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Schools in Santiago Ixcuintla
- UNIVERSIDAD TECNOLOGICA DE LA COSTA
- TNTE CORL SALVADOR DIAZ DE LEON
- TECNICA EN CONTADURIA CRISTOBAL COLON
- Schools in Santiago Ixcuintla
Hotels & Accommodation in Santiago Ixcuintla
- HOTEL CASINO PLAZA
- HOTEL MARIA BONITA
- HOTEL PLAZA DE LOS REYES DE SANTIAGO
- Hotels and accommodations in Santiago Ixcuintla
Bars, night clubs and cafes in Santiago Ixcuintla
Local food places, eat out, restaurants in Santiago Ixcuintla
- Restaurants in Santiago Ixcuintla (Nayarit)
- Pizza places in Santiago Ixcuintla (Nayarit)
- Burgers in Santiago Ixcuintla (Nayarit)
- Chicken restaurants in Santiago Ixcuintla (Nayarit)
- Elotes (corn on the cob) in Santiago Ixcuintla (Nayarit)
- Tamales in Santiago Ixcuintla (Nayarit)
- Mexican street food in Santiago Ixcuintla (Nayarit)
- Tacos and tortas in Santiago Ixcuintla (Nayarit)
Other towns in the Municipality of Santiago Ixcuintla
- Acatán de las Piñas (228 inhabitants)
- Caramota (145 inhabitants)
- Colonia Dieciocho de Septiembre (- inhabitants)
- El Colomo (58 inhabitants)
- El Matadero (12 inhabitants)
- El Tambor (676 inhabitants)
- La Algodonera Nayarita S.A. (10 inhabitants)
- La Quinta (El Rancho de la Higuera) (21 inhabitants)
- Puerta Colorada (3 inhabitants)
- Puerta de Mangos (1697 inhabitants)
- Rancho de Ruiz (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Canal de las Estrellas (- inhabitants)
- San Miguel Número Dos (El Quemado) (666 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (292 inhabitants)
- Villa Juárez (La Trozada) (3000 inhabitants)