El Cora Viejo (Nayarit)
The most complete information of the tiny town of El Cora Viejo (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town of Nayarit has 5 inhabitants?
The town of El Cora Viejo is located in the Municipality of Santiago Ixcuintla (in the State of Nayarit). There are 5 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #110 of the ranking. El Cora Viejo is at 187 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Cora Viejo? You can find it at 27.0 kilometers, in direction East, from the town of Santiago Ixcuintla, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Cora Viejo location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Cora Viejo? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Cora Viejo in Nayarit? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Cora Viejo.
Satellite photo of El Cora Viejo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Cora Viejo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Santiago Ixcuintla. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Cora Viejo.
Vote for El Cora Viejo. Opinions.
Do you like El Cora Viejo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Cora Viejo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Santiago Ixcuintla
- Crucero Bonfil (11 inhabitants)
- El Carrizo (52 inhabitants)
- El Famoso (33 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito de Pedro Hermosillo (3 inhabitants)
- La Guinea (329 inhabitants)
- La Puerta (Rancho la Guitarra) (9 inhabitants)
- Mexcaltitán de Uribe (818 inhabitants)
- Nacho Paredes (1 inhabitants)
- Playa el Sesteo (106 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Soyate (La Mirinda) (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho la Noria (- inhabitants)
- Rancho San Manuel (Monte Redondo) (1 inhabitants)
- San Andrés (884 inhabitants)
- Toro Mocho (341 inhabitants)
- Vado del Cora (Estación Pani) (604 inhabitants)