The town of Rancho de Ruiz is located in the Municipality of Santiago Ixcuintla (in the State of Nayarit). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #154 of the ranking. Rancho de Ruiz is at 14 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Do you want to locate the town of Rancho de Ruiz? You can find it at 3.9 kilometers, in direction South, from the town of Santiago Ixcuintla, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Rancho de Ruiz location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Rancho de Ruiz? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Rancho de Ruiz in Nayarit? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Rancho de Ruiz.
The population of Rancho de Ruiz (Nayarit) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Rancho de RuizMany people want to stay in the town of Rancho de Ruiz itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- MOTEL IXCUINTLA: 5 km away, direction South (4 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SANTA FE: 5 km away, direction Southeast (4 minutes by car)
- MOTEL PLAYA: 5 km away, direction South (4 minutes by car)
- HOTEL PLAZA LOS REYES: 6 km away, direction South (4 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Rancho de Ruiz
With the satellite map of Rancho de Ruiz will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Santiago Ixcuintla. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Rancho de Ruiz.
Vote for Rancho de Ruiz
Do you like Rancho de Ruiz or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Rancho de Ruiz to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Santiago Ixcuintla
- El Jabalí (7 inhabitants)
- El Limoncito (4 inhabitants)
- El Pelavacas (1 inhabitants)
- El Pitayo (3 inhabitants)
- La Presa (4863 inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (2 inhabitants)
- Los Tabachines (2 inhabitants)
- Palmar de Cuautla (1043 inhabitants)
- Planta de Hornos Alfredo V. Bonfil (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Adolfo Santos (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Ambrosio Ruiz (- inhabitants)
- Rancho de Ruiz (- inhabitants)
- San Blas (- inhabitants)
- San Vicente (42 inhabitants)
- Vado del Cora (Estación Pani) (617 inhabitants)