Santa Isabel (Pijijiapan, Chiapas)
We have collected numerous data from tiny town of Santa Isabel, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
This is how you will learn about this incredible town of 6 inhabitants of Chiapas.
The town of Santa Isabel is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 6 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #314 of the whole municipality. Santa Isabel is at 25 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Santa Isabel is located at 6.9 kilometers (in direction Northeast) from the locality of Pijijiapan, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Santa Isabel.
Where is Santa Isabel? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Santa Isabel (Chiapas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Satellite photo of Santa Isabel
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Santa Isabel, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Santa Isabel.
Vote for Santa Isabel. Opinions.
Do you like Santa Isabel? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santa Isabel so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Amor Chiquito (- inhabitants)
- Cinco de Leche (4 inhabitants)
- El Diamante Dos (1 inhabitants)
- La Envidia (7 inhabitants)
- Las Guadalupes (39 inhabitants)
- Las Limas (6 inhabitants)
- Los Mangos (15 inhabitants)
- Los Pinos (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho Alegre (7 inhabitants)
- Rancho Bonito (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (2 inhabitants)
- San Diego (- inhabitants)
- San Fernando (1 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Lucia (- inhabitants)