The town of San Carlos is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 3 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #323 of the whole municipality. San Carlos is at 7 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that San Carlos is located at 21.4 kilometers (in direction Northeast) from the locality of Pijijiapan, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of San Carlos.
Where is San Carlos? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to San Carlos (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of San Carlos, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain San Carlos building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of San Carlos (Chiapas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Carlos
With the satellite map of San Carlos will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of San Carlos.
Photos of San Carlos
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of San Carlos? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like San Carlos.
Vote for San Carlos. Opinions.
Do you like San Carlos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Carlos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Amor Chiquito (4 inhabitants)
- Antonio Montes Trinidad (6 inhabitants)
- Buenavista (1 inhabitants)
- Hermenegildo Galeana (1103 inhabitants)
- Las Higuerillas (2 inhabitants)
- Las Blancas (- inhabitants)
- Néstor Balboa Toledo (3 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Milenio Plan de Ayala (100 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Milenio Santa Cruz la Central (507 inhabitants)
- Palmas de Belén (5 inhabitants)
- San José Laguna Larga (3 inhabitants)
- San Lucas (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Amalia (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Inés (7 inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa (- inhabitants)