The town of Las Palmas is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #751 of the ranking. Las Palmas is at 84 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Las Palmas? You can find it at 19.6 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of Pijijiapan, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Las Palmas location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Las Palmas? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Las Palmas (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Las Palmas, which has the following symbol
The population of Las Palmas (Chiapas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Las PalmasMany people want to stay in the town of Las Palmas itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- MOTEL SAN CARLOS: 25 km away, direction Northwest (21 minutes by car)
- HOTEL EJECUTIVO: 31 km away, direction Northwest (22 minutes by car)
- AUTOHOTEL ENSUEÑO: 27 km away, direction Northwest (22 minutes by car)
- HOSPEDAJE PIJIJIAPAN: 26 km away, direction Northwest (19 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Las Palmas
With the satellite map of Las Palmas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Las Palmas.
Photos of Las Palmas
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Las Palmas? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Las Palmas.
Vote for Las Palmas
Do you like Las Palmas or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Las Palmas to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Ampliación Tamaulipas (3 inhabitants)
- El Persa (4 inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (- inhabitants)
- El Rosario (- inhabitants)
- El Rosario (234 inhabitants)
- El Vergel (- inhabitants)
- Europa (- inhabitants)
- Las Carmelitas (- inhabitants)
- Nueva Urbina (333 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Santo Domingo (46 inhabitants)
- San Manuel (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (2 inhabitants)
- Solo Dios (- inhabitants)
- Veinticinco de Diciembre (- inhabitants)
- Veintiocho de Enero (3 inhabitants)