Santa Amalia (Gustavo Díaz Ordaz, Tamaulipas)
Maps, photos and statistics of Santa Amalia, a beautiful tiny town of 7 inhabitants in the State of Tamaulipas
The town of Santa Amalia is located in the Municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 7 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #34 of the whole municipality. Santa Amalia is at 50 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Santa Amalia is located at 7.0 kilometers (in direction North) from the locality of Ciudad Gustavo Díaz Ordaz, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Santa Amalia.
Where is Santa Amalia? How to get there? Map
Location map of Santa Amalia in Tamaulipas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Santa Amalia, which is marked with the following symbol
Satellite photo of Santa Amalia
With the satellite map of Santa Amalia will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Santa Amalia.
Photos of Santa Amalia
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Santa Amalia? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Santa Amalia.
Vote for Santa Amalia. Opinions.
Do you like Santa Amalia? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santa Amalia so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz
- El Campesino (9 inhabitants)
- José Luis Olivares (3 inhabitants)
- Juan Zapatero (1 inhabitants)
- La Reforma (6 inhabitants)
- Las Once Palmas (Las Dos Palmas) (6 inhabitants)
- Los Martínez (19 inhabitants)
- Los Villarreales (Los Villarreal) (193 inhabitants)
- Luis Echeverría (164 inhabitants)
- Marte R. Gómez (15 inhabitants)
- Rancho Blanco (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho Viejo (- inhabitants)
- San Isidro (- inhabitants)
- San Matías (1 inhabitants)
- Valadeces (2009 inhabitants)
- Zona de Tolerancia (- inhabitants)