The town of Los Garza is located in the Municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #81 in terms of number of inhabitants. Los Garza is at 44 meters of altitude.
The town of Los Garza is located at 5.8 kilometers from Ciudad Gustavo Díaz Ordaz, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the North direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Los Garza.
Where is Los Garza? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Los Garza in Tamaulipas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Los Garza.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Los Garza and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Los Garza (Tamaulipas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Garza
With the satellite map of Los Garza will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Los Garza.
Photos of Los Garza
In order for you to enjoy nature around Los Garza, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Los Garza, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Los Garza. Opinions.
Do you like Los Garza? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Garza so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz
- Antonio Pérez (1 inhabitants)
- Arturo Garza (- inhabitants)
- Cinco de Febrero (2 inhabitants)
- Francisco Castillo (- inhabitants)
- Idelfonso García (8 inhabitants)
- José Luis Martínez (1 inhabitants)
- Juan Pérez (1 inhabitants)
- Las Once Palmas (Las Dos Palmas) (6 inhabitants)
- Los Álvarez (4 inhabitants)
- Los Martínez (19 inhabitants)
- Los Martínez (Trinidad Solís) (5 inhabitants)
- Miguel A. García (10 inhabitants)
- San Mateo (10 inhabitants)
- San Vicente del Potrero (Bertha Dávila López) (4 inhabitants)
- Todos Santos (14 inhabitants)