The town of La Escondida is located in the Municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 2 inhabitants. La Escondida is at 44 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is La Escondida? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to La Escondida (Tamaulipas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of La Escondida? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of La Escondida (Tamaulipas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Escondida
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Escondida, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of La Escondida.
Vote for La Escondida. Opinions.
Do you like La Escondida? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Escondida so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz
- El Ebanito Dos (- inhabitants)
- Arnulfo Gutiérrez Puga (- inhabitants)
- Aurelio Gaytán Numilli (7 inhabitants)
- Buenos Aires (4 inhabitants)
- El Alto (- inhabitants)
- El Saucito (5 inhabitants)
- El Venado (- inhabitants)
- La Trinidad (15 inhabitants)
- Los Laureles (6 inhabitants)
- Maribel García (- inhabitants)
- Petra Vázquez (7 inhabitants)
- Teresa de Jesús Chávez Medina (- inhabitants)
- San José (- inhabitants)
- Severino López (- inhabitants)
- Tepehuaje (19 inhabitants)