Juan Zapatero (Tamaulipas)
Know the tiny town of Juan Zapatero through their photos, their maps and their population statistics.
All the information of this town of 1 inhabitants in the State of Tamaulipas
The town of Juan Zapatero is located in the Municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 1 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #77 of the whole municipality. Juan Zapatero is at 40 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Juan Zapatero is located at 3.3 kilometers (in direction North) from the locality of Ciudad Gustavo Díaz Ordaz, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Juan Zapatero.
Where is Juan Zapatero? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Juan Zapatero in Tamaulipas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Juan Zapatero.
Satellite photo of Juan Zapatero
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Juan Zapatero, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Juan Zapatero.
Photos of Juan Zapatero
In order for you to enjoy nature around Juan Zapatero, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Juan Zapatero, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Juan Zapatero. Opinions.
Do you like Juan Zapatero? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Juan Zapatero so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz
- Andrés Carpio (- inhabitants)
- Antonio Pérez (1 inhabitants)
- Buenos Aires (5 inhabitants)
- Ciudad Gustavo Díaz Ordaz (11523 inhabitants)
- El Campesino (9 inhabitants)
- Eutimio García (- inhabitants)
- Las Ciénegas (Las Ciénegas de Flores) (11 inhabitants)
- Las Mariposas (7 inhabitants)
- Las Once Palmas (Las Dos Palmas) (6 inhabitants)
- Los Martínez (19 inhabitants)
- Los Martínez (Trinidad Solís) (5 inhabitants)
- Miguel Alemán (Cleófas Valle) (- inhabitants)
- Miguel Ángel Galván (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Viejo (- inhabitants)
- Severino López (- inhabitants)