The town of San Pedro is located in the Municipality of El Llano (in the State of Aguascalientes). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #133 in terms of number of inhabitants. San Pedro is at 2,033 meters of altitude.
The town of San Pedro is located at 12.9 kilometers from Palo Alto, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of San Pedro.
Where is San Pedro? How to get there? Map
Online map of San Pedro in Aguascalientes, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of San Pedro? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of San Pedro (Aguascalientes) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Pedro
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Pedro, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of El Llano. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of San Pedro.
Photos of San Pedro
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of San Pedro? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like San Pedro.
Vote for San Pedro. Opinions.
Do you like San Pedro? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Pedro so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Llano
- El Águila (1 inhabitants)
- El Huizache (5 inhabitants)
- El Tildío (462 inhabitants)
- Juan el Grande (1 inhabitants)
- La Cañada de la Palma (- inhabitants)
- La Providencia (1 inhabitants)
- La Tarasca (- inhabitants)
- Lagunita de las Flores (19 inhabitants)
- Los Barriales (1 inhabitants)
- Motel Autódromo (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Alejandrina (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho San Felipe (7 inhabitants)
- Santa Martha (10 inhabitants)
- San Ramón (24 inhabitants)
- Santa Esthercita (- inhabitants)