The town of La Trinidad is located in the Municipality of El Llano (in the State of Aguascalientes). There are 3 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #99 of the ranking. La Trinidad is at 2,057 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of La Trinidad? You can find it at 9.0 kilometers, in direction West, from the town of Palo Alto, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the La Trinidad location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is La Trinidad? How to get there? Map
Location map of La Trinidad in Aguascalientes: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in La Trinidad, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain La Trinidad building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of La Trinidad (Aguascalientes) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Trinidad
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Trinidad, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of El Llano. You can search free satellite map (2021) of La Trinidad.
Photos of La Trinidad
In order for you to enjoy nature around La Trinidad, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of La Trinidad, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for La Trinidad. Opinions.
Do you like La Trinidad? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Trinidad so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Llano
- El Salero (21 inhabitants)
- La Cabaña (1 inhabitants)
- La Providencia (El Refugio) (10 inhabitants)
- Los Conos (1108 inhabitants)
- Parcela Escuela Secundaria Técnica No. 4 (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho el 65 (13 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Herradero (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Ombligo (2 inhabitants)
- San Agustín (- inhabitants)
- San Francisco de Ledezma (7 inhabitants)
- San Isidro el Chico (20 inhabitants)
- San Ramón (21 inhabitants)
- Santa Clara (Las Mieleras) (290 inhabitants)
- Santa Elena (127 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (El Huizache) (1050 inhabitants)