La Trinidad (El Llano, Aguascalientes)
The most complete information of the tiny town of La Trinidad (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town of Aguascalientes has 6 inhabitants?
The town of La Trinidad is located in the Municipality of El Llano (in the State of Aguascalientes). There are 6 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #99 of the ranking. La Trinidad is at 2056 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of La Trinidad? You can find it at 9.0 kilometers, in direction West, from the town of Palo Alto, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the La Trinidad location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is La Trinidad? How to get there? Map
Location map of La Trinidad in Aguascalientes: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in La Trinidad, which is marked with the following symbol
Satellite photo of La Trinidad
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Trinidad, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of El Llano. You can search free satellite map (2021) of La Trinidad.
Photos of La Trinidad
In order for you to enjoy nature around La Trinidad, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of La Trinidad, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for La Trinidad. Opinions.
Do you like La Trinidad? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Trinidad so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Llano
- Granja Loma Bonita (1 inhabitants)
- La Calavera (Quinta de Alonso) (37 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (2 inhabitants)
- La Naranjada (17 inhabitants)
- La Tinaja (4 inhabitants)
- Lagunita de las Flores (17 inhabitants)
- Las Majadas (- inhabitants)
- Los Vallín (2 inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua de Crucitas (1078 inhabitants)
- Palo Alto (19 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Paraíso (Santa Rita) (31 inhabitants)
- Rancho Mirasoles (24 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (6 inhabitants)
- Santa Clara (Las Mieleras) (290 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (El Huizache) (1050 inhabitants)