The town of San Pedro is located in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #215 in terms of number of inhabitants. San Pedro is at 2,071 meters of altitude.
The town of San Pedro is located at 7.1 kilometers from Cuauhtémoc, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of San Pedro.
Where is San Pedro? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to San Pedro (Chihuahua)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of San Pedro? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of San Pedro (Chihuahua) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Pedro
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Pedro, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Cuauhtémoc. You can search free satellite map (2021) of San Pedro.
Photos of San Pedro
In order for you to enjoy nature around San Pedro, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of San Pedro, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
The Postal Code of San Pedro (Chihuahua) is 31529
Are you going to send a letter to San Pedro? Do you have a friend in San Pedro and want to send them a gift through the postal service? The Postal Code of San Pedro consists of the following 5 digits: 31529. If you want to know more about how Post Codes are determined in Mexico, the first two postal digits of San Pedro ("31") correspond to the state code of Chihuahua, and the last three correspond to the people themselves. In Mexico, the same ZIP code can be assigned to several towns.
Vote for San Pedro. Opinions.
Do you like San Pedro? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Pedro so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc
- Arroyo del Agua (268 inhabitants)
- Campo Número Catorce B (86 inhabitants)
- Campo Número Ciento Doce (65 inhabitants)
- Campo Número Doscientos Cinco (112 inhabitants)
- Campo Número Seis y Medio (355 inhabitants)
- Campo Número Uno B (Pampas) (352 inhabitants)
- Ciénega de Castillo (135 inhabitants)
- El Caracol (- inhabitants)
- Ex-Hacienda Bustillos (1 inhabitants)
- Granja la Urraca (3 inhabitants)
- Honorio Niño Velázquez (8 inhabitants)
- Huerta Francisco Aragón Velarde (Janitzio) (5 inhabitants)
- Los Amanes (46 inhabitants)
- Napavechi (470 inhabitants)
- Rancho Joaquín Rivera (- inhabitants)