The town of El Molino is located in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 2 inhabitants. El Molino is at 2,164 meters of altitude.
Where is El Molino? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Molino in Chihuahua? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Molino.
Need to locate a certain El Molino building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Molino (Chihuahua) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Molino
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Molino, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Cuauhtémoc. You can search free satellite map (2022) of El Molino.
Vote for El Molino. Opinions.
Do you like El Molino? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Molino so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc
- Arroyo Blanco (29 inhabitants)
- Casa Colorada (201 inhabitants)
- Cuitláhuac (La Cruz Vieja) (30 inhabitants)
- De la Rosa (1 inhabitants)
- El Bordo (4 inhabitants)
- Granja Presidente (7 inhabitants)
- Huerta Arturo González (- inhabitants)
- Huerta Quintana (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho Carlos Gutiérrez (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Cereceres (- inhabitants)
- Rancho el Gallo (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Ernesto Castillo (13 inhabitants)
- Rancho Flores (La Granja) (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho Lolita (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Ramón Grant (El Campito) (1 inhabitants)