El Texano (Peñitas) (Chihuahua)
The most complete information of the tiny town of El Texano (Peñitas) (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town of Chihuahua has 3 inhabitants?
The town of El Texano (Peñitas) is located in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 3 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #315 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Texano (Peñitas) is at 2073 meters of altitude.
The town of El Texano (Peñitas) is located at 45.3 kilometers from Cuauhtémoc, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the South direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Texano (Peñitas).
Where is El Texano (Peñitas)? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Texano (Peñitas) in Chihuahua? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Texano (Peñitas).
Satellite photo of El Texano (Peñitas)
With the satellite map of El Texano (Peñitas) will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Cuauhtémoc. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of El Texano (Peñitas).
Photos of El Texano (Peñitas)
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of El Texano (Peñitas)? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like El Texano (Peñitas).
Vote for El Texano (Peñitas). Opinions.
Do you like El Texano (Peñitas)? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Texano (Peñitas) so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc
- Campo Número Catorce B (86 inhabitants)
- Campo Número Ciento Doce (65 inhabitants)
- Campo Número Diecinueve (190 inhabitants)
- Campo Número Uno (249 inhabitants)
- Chinacate (30 inhabitants)
- Colonia Anáhuac (9952 inhabitants)
- El Venado (4 inhabitants)
- Granja Hogar Casa de la Esperanza (61 inhabitants)
- Huerta la Norteñita (1 inhabitants)
- Huerta Marcos Cuesta Dos (Huerta la Mesa) (5 inhabitants)
- Kilómetro Nueve Carretera la Junta (28 inhabitants)
- La Aurora (7 inhabitants)
- Lote Número Veinte (9 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Paraíso (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho Flores (La Granja) (2 inhabitants)