The town of Rancho Portillo is located in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 7 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #251 of the whole municipality. Rancho Portillo is at 1,983 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Rancho Portillo is located at 22.0 kilometers (in direction Southesast) from the locality of Cuauhtémoc, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Rancho Portillo.
#1 Where is Rancho Portillo? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Rancho Portillo (Chihuahua) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Rancho Portillo, which has the following symbol
#2 The population of Rancho Portillo (Chihuahua) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
#3 Satellite photo of Rancho Portillo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Rancho Portillo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Cuauhtémoc. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Rancho Portillo.
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near Rancho PortilloMany people want to stay in the town of Rancho Portillo itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL DEWER: 9 km away, direction Southwest (7 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SAN ANTONIO: 12 km away, direction Southwest (8 minutes by car)
- HOTEL CHIHUAHUA: 11 km away, direction Southwest (8 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LOS REYES: 12 km away, direction Southwest (10 minutes by car)
#5 Photos of Rancho Portillo
In order for you to enjoy nature around Rancho Portillo, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Rancho Portillo, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
#6 Vote for Rancho Portillo as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like Rancho Portillo or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Rancho Portillo to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
#7 Comments and opinions about Rancho Portillo
#8 Other towns in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc
- Calle Santa Fe (108 inhabitants)
- Campo 6 1/2 A (311 inhabitants)
- Campo 108 (123 inhabitants)
- Campo Número Veinticinco y Medio (20 inhabitants)
- Casa Colorada de Abajo (- inhabitants)
- El Bordo (7 inhabitants)
- El Potrillo (17 inhabitants)
- Huerta Alejandra (11 inhabitants)
- Huerta Rocío (- inhabitants)
- Kilómetro 8 Corredor Comercial Manitoba (280 inhabitants)
- Kilómetro 30 Corredor Comercial Manitoba (38 inhabitants)
- La Cabaña (14 inhabitants)
- Las Tunas (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Blanco (- inhabitants)
- Rancho el Fair (5 inhabitants)