The town of La Aurora is located in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 6 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #206 in terms of number of inhabitants. La Aurora is at 2,127 meters of altitude.
The town of La Aurora is located at 10.4 kilometers from Cuauhtémoc, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of La Aurora.
Where is La Aurora? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to La Aurora (Chihuahua)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of La Aurora? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of La Aurora (Chihuahua) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Aurora
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Aurora, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Cuauhtémoc. You can search free satellite map (2021) of La Aurora.
Photos of La Aurora
In order for you to enjoy nature around La Aurora, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of La Aurora, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for La Aurora. Opinions.
Do you like La Aurora? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Aurora so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc
- Campo Número Ciento Dieciséis (61 inhabitants)
- Campo Número Ciento Siete (326 inhabitants)
- Campo Número Dos B (685 inhabitants)
- Centro Calles (San Isidro) (60 inhabitants)
- Cerro de la Instancia (4 inhabitants)
- Huerta los Tornillos (4 inhabitants)
- Las Hortencias (8 inhabitants)
- Rancho Artemio Iglesias (- inhabitants)
- Rancho de Manuel Barraza (- inhabitants)
- Rancho de Refugio Piñón (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Cincuenta y Uno (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Pino (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho Maco (La Palma) (12 inhabitants)
- Tepehuanes (9 inhabitants)
- Tres Lagunas (218 inhabitants)