The town of San Pedro is located in the Municipality of El Llano (in the State of Aguascalientes). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #76 of the ranking. San Pedro is at 2,012 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of San Pedro? You can find it at 10.2 kilometers, in direction Northwest, from the town of Palo Alto, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the San Pedro location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is San Pedro? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to San Pedro (Aguascalientes)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of San Pedro? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of San Pedro (Aguascalientes) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Pedro
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Pedro, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of El Llano. You can search free satellite map (2022) of San Pedro.
Photos of San Pedro
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of San Pedro? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like San Pedro.
Vote for San Pedro. Opinions.
Do you like San Pedro? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Pedro so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Llano
- El Kilómetro 16 (7 inhabitants)
- El Novillo (761 inhabitants)
- Entronque (Charco Azul) (29 inhabitants)
- La Calavera (Flores Ranch) (11 inhabitants)
- La Unión (La Paz) (232 inhabitants)
- Lagunitas (- inhabitants)
- Las Flores (El Cotón) (88 inhabitants)
- Palo Alto (- inhabitants)
- Palo Alto (Barrio Pobre) (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Paraíso (Santa Rita) (- inhabitants)
- Rancho San Felipe (7 inhabitants)
- Rancho Talpita (12 inhabitants)
- San Isidro el Chico (3 inhabitants)
- San Pedro el Cotón (29 inhabitants)
- Sandovales (San Miguel de los Sandovales) (226 inhabitants)