The town of La Soledad is located in the Municipality of El Llano (in the State of Aguascalientes). There are 8 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #89 in terms of number of inhabitants. La Soledad is at 2,066 meters of altitude.
The town of La Soledad is located at 9.8 kilometers from Palo Alto, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of La Soledad.
Where is La Soledad? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to La Soledad (Aguascalientes)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain La Soledad building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of La Soledad (Aguascalientes) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Soledad
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Soledad, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of El Llano. You can search free satellite map (2021) of La Soledad.
Photos of La Soledad
In order for you to enjoy nature around La Soledad, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of La Soledad, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for La Soledad. Opinions.
Do you like La Soledad? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Soledad so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Llano
- Camino a las Flores (11 inhabitants)
- El Consuelo (34 inhabitants)
- El Copetillo (83 inhabitants)
- La Majada de las Negritas (6 inhabitants)
- La Primavera (12 inhabitants)
- La Trinidad (6 inhabitants)
- La Unión (La Paz) (195 inhabitants)
- Los Conos (1108 inhabitants)
- Parcela Escuela Secundaria Técnica No. 4 (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho Tanque el Coyote (5 inhabitants)
- San Agustín de los Díaz (1 inhabitants)
- San Antonio de la Rosa (130 inhabitants)
- San Lorenzo (28 inhabitants)
- San Pedro (11 inhabitants)
- Viñedos el Salvador (3 inhabitants)