The town of Rancho el Refugio is located in the Municipality of El Llano (in the State of Aguascalientes). There are 7 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #92 of the whole municipality. Rancho el Refugio is at 2,019 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Rancho el Refugio is located at 18.8 kilometers (in direction West) from the locality of Palo Alto, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Rancho el Refugio.
Where is Rancho el Refugio? How to get there? Map
Online map of Rancho el Refugio in Aguascalientes, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Aguascalientes State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Rancho el Refugio (Aguascalientes) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Rancho el RefugioDo you want to stay in Rancho el Refugio? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Rancho el Refugio:
- MOTEL LUA: 15 km away, direction West (12 minutes by car)
- PEDRA SA DE CV: 15 km away, direction West (12 minutes by car)
- CAMPAMENTO RECREATIVO ALFREDO V BONFIL: 20 km away, direction West (17 minutes by car)
- TURISTICA LOMA DE PIEDRA: 19 km away, direction Northwest (14 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Rancho el Refugio
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Rancho el Refugio, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of El Llano. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Rancho el Refugio.
Population pyramid of Rancho el Refugio (Aguascalientes)
In Rancho el Refugio there is a very characteristic age structure of the population, which you can see in the following population pyramid, with data from 2005. After analyzing the demographic data of Rancho el Refugio, separated by men and women, and also by age groups, we can analyze what the future of the population in this town will be like.
Photos of Rancho el Refugio
In order for you to enjoy nature around Rancho el Refugio, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Rancho el Refugio, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Rancho el Refugio
Do you like Rancho el Refugio or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Rancho el Refugio to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Llano
- CERESO El Llano (470 inhabitants)
- El Castillo (9 inhabitants)
- El Huizache (- inhabitants)
- El Riego de Sandovales (4 inhabitants)
- El Triste (2 inhabitants)
- Granja Bugambilias (1 inhabitants)
- Granja Guillermina (- inhabitants)
- La Calavera (Flores Ranch) (11 inhabitants)
- La Unión (La Paz) (232 inhabitants)
- Lagunitas (- inhabitants)
- Los Conos (1121 inhabitants)
- Palo Alto (- inhabitants)
- Santa Martha (10 inhabitants)
- San Isidro el Chico (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Elena (142 inhabitants)