San Sebastián (El Llano, Aguascalientes)
The most complete information of the tiny town of San Sebastián (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town of Aguascalientes has 1 inhabitants?
The town of San Sebastián is located in the Municipality of El Llano (in the State of Aguascalientes). There are 1 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #143 of the whole municipality. San Sebastián is at 2006 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that San Sebastián is located at 19.6 kilometers (in direction Northwest) from the locality of Palo Alto, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of San Sebastián.
Where is San Sebastián? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to San Sebastián (Aguascalientes) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of San Sebastián, which has the following symbol
Satellite photo of San Sebastián
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Sebastián, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of El Llano. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of San Sebastián.
Vote for San Sebastián. Opinions.
Do you like San Sebastián? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Sebastián so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Llano
- Colonia el Barreno (Ampliación San Francisco) (55 inhabitants)
- Crucero Ojo de Agua de Crucitas (32 inhabitants)
- El km 16 (6 inhabitants)
- El Milagro (116 inhabitants)
- La Providencia (El Refugio) (10 inhabitants)
- La Soledad (8 inhabitants)
- La Tarasca (4 inhabitants)
- La Unión (La Paz) (195 inhabitants)
- Las Golondrinas (3 inhabitants)
- Palo Alto (Barrio del Saucito) (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Porvenir (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho la Estaca (4 inhabitants)
- San Ramón (21 inhabitants)
- Santa Mónica (12 inhabitants)
- Santa Rita (1 inhabitants)