The town of San Sebastián is located in the Municipality of El Llano (in the State of Aguascalientes). There are 1 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #143 of the whole municipality. San Sebastián is at 2,006 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that San Sebastián is located at 19.6 kilometers (in direction Northwest) from the locality of Palo Alto, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of San Sebastián.
Where is San Sebastián? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to San Sebastián (Aguascalientes) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of San Sebastián, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain San Sebastián building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of San Sebastián (Aguascalientes) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Sebastián
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Sebastián, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of El Llano. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of San Sebastián.
Vote for San Sebastián. Opinions.
Do you like San Sebastián? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Sebastián so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Llano
- El Consuelo (24 inhabitants)
- El Huizache (5 inhabitants)
- Francisco Sarabia (La Reforma) (597 inhabitants)
- Granja Bugambilias (1 inhabitants)
- Granja del Carmen (4 inhabitants)
- La Calavera (Flores Ranch) (11 inhabitants)
- La Majada de las Negritas (- inhabitants)
- La Primavera (31 inhabitants)
- Palo Alto (Barrio del Salto) (11 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Cotón (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Rosario (9 inhabitants)
- Rancho Los Aguilares (21 inhabitants)
- San José (San José de los Flores) (16 inhabitants)
- San Juanito (14 inhabitants)
- Secadora Santa Fe (2 inhabitants)