The town of San Lorenzo is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 6 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #336 of the whole municipality. San Lorenzo is at 8 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that San Lorenzo is located at 14.0 kilometers (in direction Northeast) from the locality of Pijijiapan, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of San Lorenzo.
Where is San Lorenzo? How to get there? Map
Online map of San Lorenzo in Chiapas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain San Lorenzo building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of San Lorenzo (Chiapas) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Lorenzo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Lorenzo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2022) of San Lorenzo.
Vote for San Lorenzo. Opinions.
Do you like San Lorenzo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Lorenzo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- El Caulote (- inhabitants)
- El Milagro (3 inhabitants)
- El Retiro (- inhabitants)
- La Conquista (372 inhabitants)
- La Mora (5 inhabitants)
- Las Maravillas (- inhabitants)
- Los Cocos (7 inhabitants)
- Los Cuatro Hermanos (1 inhabitants)
- Piedra de Virginia (- inhabitants)
- Ricardo Flores Magón (38 inhabitants)
- San Antonio las Playas (1 inhabitants)
- San Francisco Dos (3 inhabitants)
- San Manuel (3 inhabitants)
- El Rubí (4 inhabitants)
- Veinticuatro de Mayo (Santa Julia) (3 inhabitants)