The town of Ilusión is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 2 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #419 of the whole municipality. Ilusión is at 12 meters of altitude.
This town has recently changed its name. It used to be known as Dina Celaya. The inhabitants of this community decided to change its name in 2015.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Ilusión is located at 5.3 kilometers (in direction North) from the locality of Pijijiapan, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Ilusión.
Where is Ilusión? How to get there? Map
Online map of Ilusión in Chiapas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of Ilusión? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Ilusión (Chiapas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Ilusión
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Ilusión, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Ilusión.
Vote for Ilusión. Opinions.
Do you like Ilusión? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Ilusión so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- 3 Hermanos (3 inhabitants)
- Agua Tendida (1 inhabitants)
- El Placer (- inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (- inhabitants)
- El Rosario (12 inhabitants)
- El Sauce (El Truque) (5 inhabitants)
- Espíritu Santo (Las Palmas) (- inhabitants)
- Even Ezer (3 inhabitants)
- Las Bugambilias (4 inhabitants)
- Las Conchitas (Los Cocos) (4 inhabitants)
- San Gerardo (6 inhabitants)
- San Isidro Uno (3 inhabitants)
- San Lorenzo (- inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (Palo Blanco) (36 inhabitants)
- Nueva Ensenada (7 inhabitants)