Tres de Mayo (Pijijiapan, Chiapas)
Maps, photos and statistics of Tres de Mayo, a beautiful tiny town of 5 inhabitants in the State of Chiapas
The town of Tres de Mayo is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 5 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #415 of the whole municipality. Tres de Mayo is at 11 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Tres de Mayo is located at 17.8 kilometers (in direction Northeast) from the locality of Pijijiapan, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Tres de Mayo.
Where is Tres de Mayo? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Tres de Mayo (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Tres de Mayo, which has the following symbol
Satellite photo of Tres de Mayo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Tres de Mayo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Tres de Mayo.
Vote for Tres de Mayo. Opinions.
Do you like Tres de Mayo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Tres de Mayo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Acuatecnología Pijijiapan (5 inhabitants)
- África (7 inhabitants)
- Buenos Aires (174 inhabitants)
- Cuatro Hermanos (4 inhabitants)
- El Destierro (10 inhabitants)
- El Guarumbo (4 inhabitants)
- El Refugio (14 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (4 inhabitants)
- Las Cadenas (- inhabitants)
- Las Lomas (6 inhabitants)
- San Fernando (5 inhabitants)
- San Isidro Uno (4 inhabitants)
- San José (1 inhabitants)
- Santa Rita (2 inhabitants)
- Tamaulipas (Joaquín Amaro) (1567 inhabitants)