The town of Loma Bonita is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 8 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #868 of the ranking. Loma Bonita is at 9 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Do you want to locate the town of Loma Bonita? You can find it at 15.1 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of Pijijiapan, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Loma Bonita location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
#1 Where is Loma Bonita? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Loma Bonita (Chiapas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
#2 The population of Loma Bonita (Chiapas) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
#3 Satellite photo of Loma Bonita
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Loma Bonita, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Loma Bonita.
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near Loma BonitaIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Loma Bonita, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Loma Bonita so you can contact them.:
- MOTEL SAN CARLOS: 20 km away, direction Northwest (16 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LOS PINOS: 23 km away, direction Northwest (16 minutes by car)
- CUARTERIA: 22 km away, direction Northwest (15 minutes by car)
- HOSPEDAJE PIJIJIAPAN: 20 km away, direction Northwest (14 minutes by car)
#5 Photos of Loma Bonita
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Loma Bonita? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Loma Bonita.
#6 Vote for Loma Bonita as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like Loma Bonita or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Loma Bonita to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
In the following links you can check the list of the best (and most beautiful) towns in Mexico and the State of Chiapas, by popular vote:
- The best towns in Mexico
- The most beautiful towns in Chiapas
#7 Comments and opinions about Loma Bonita
#8 Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- California (7 inhabitants)
- Cerro la Encomienda (79 inhabitants)
- El Desengaño (- inhabitants)
- El Desengaño (- inhabitants)
- El Recreo (6 inhabitants)
- Isla Morelos (300 inhabitants)
- La Concepción (8 inhabitants)
- Dos Hermanas (La Soledad) (4 inhabitants)
- Monte Sinaí (Cuatro Hermanos) (1 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (9 inhabitants)
- San Jorge (8 inhabitants)
- San Miguelito (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Ana (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (8 inhabitants)
- Veinticinco de Diciembre (- inhabitants)