The town of San José is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 5 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #442 of the ranking. San José is at 8 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
Do you want to locate the town of San José? You can find it at 18.3 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of Pijijiapan, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the San José location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is San José? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to San José (Chiapas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain San José building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of San José (Chiapas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San José
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San José, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2021) of San José.
Vote for San José. Opinions.
Do you like San José? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San José so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- El Coyolito (Santa Anita) (1 inhabitants)
- El Danubio (Llano Chahuite) (2 inhabitants)
- El Guanacastle (4 inhabitants)
- Isla Novillero (2 inhabitants)
- La Victoria (11 inhabitants)
- La Batalla Dos (7 inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (- inhabitants)
- Los Laureles (3 inhabitants)
- Los Morales (4 inhabitants)
- Los Placeres (- inhabitants)
- Los Tulipanes (- inhabitants)
- San Agustín (4 inhabitants)
- San Isidro (- inhabitants)
- Santa Virginia (592 inhabitants)
- Unión Pijijiapan (238 inhabitants)