The town of Rubén González is located in the Municipality of Gral. Bravo (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 1 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #127 of the whole municipality. Rubén González is at 160 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Rubén González is located at 11.8 kilometers (in direction Northeast) from the locality of General Bravo, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Rubén González.
Where is Rubén González? How to get there? Map
Online map of Rubén González in Nuevo León, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of Rubén González? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Rubén González (Nuevo León) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rubén González
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Rubén González, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Gral. Bravo. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Rubén González.
Vote for Rubén González. Opinions.
Do you like Rubén González? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rubén González so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Gral. Bravo
- Artemio García (- inhabitants)
- Barreta Compuesta (3 inhabitants)
- Conferín Arizpe (325 inhabitants)
- El Ahumado (3 inhabitants)
- El Melón (La Reforma) (1 inhabitants)
- Francisco Guajardo (- inhabitants)
- La Leona (3 inhabitants)
- La Retama (1 inhabitants)
- Las Cruces (2 inhabitants)
- Las Tres Caídas (68 inhabitants)
- Los Laureles (- inhabitants)
- Matías Leal (1 inhabitants)
- Santa Fe (1 inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa de Jesús (El Amole) (8 inhabitants)
- Teresa de Mier (11 inhabitants)