The town of Barbosa is located in the Municipality of Gral. Bravo (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 5 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #40 of the ranking. Barbosa is at 174 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Do you want to locate the town of Barbosa? You can find it at 13.7 kilometers, in direction North, from the town of General Bravo, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Barbosa location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Barbosa? How to get there? Map
Online map of Barbosa in Nuevo León, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of Barbosa? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Barbosa (Nuevo León) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Barbosa
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Barbosa, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Gral. Bravo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Barbosa.
Vote for Barbosa. Opinions.
Do you like Barbosa? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Barbosa so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Gral. Bravo
- Artemio García (- inhabitants)
- Buenavista (- inhabitants)
- Buenavista del Lucero (- inhabitants)
- De Anda Garza Hermanos (7 inhabitants)
- El Ebanito (2 inhabitants)
- El Mantillo (- inhabitants)
- Esquina del Potrero (El Paraíso) (15 inhabitants)
- La Curva (8 inhabitants)
- La Dicha (- inhabitants)
- La Florida Número Dos (7 inhabitants)
- Las Cuatrocientas (Julián Cabrera) (- inhabitants)
- Las Violetas (5 inhabitants)
- Los Solís (4 inhabitants)
- Pozo Noria (- inhabitants)
- San José de Parás (1 inhabitants)