The town of El Ebanito is located in the Municipality of Gral. Bravo (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 1 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #115 of the whole municipality. El Ebanito is at 110 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Ebanito is located at 50.7 kilometers (in direction East) from the locality of General Bravo, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Ebanito.
Where is El Ebanito? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Ebanito in Nuevo León, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Ebanito and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Ebanito (Nuevo León) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Ebanito
With the satellite map of El Ebanito will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Gral. Bravo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of El Ebanito.
Vote for El Ebanito. Opinions.
Do you like El Ebanito? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Ebanito so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Gral. Bravo
- Agua Fría (- inhabitants)
- El Álamo (4 inhabitants)
- El Cerrito (- inhabitants)
- El Ebanito (- inhabitants)
- El Huizache (Estación de Compresión PEMEX) (47 inhabitants)
- El Mantillo (Tinaja de la Vaca) (- inhabitants)
- El Tomatillo (- inhabitants)
- La Capilla (- inhabitants)
- La Carreta (Corrales de Jerónimo Lozano) (- inhabitants)
- Las Comitas (- inhabitants)
- Las Cruces (- inhabitants)
- Los Cinco Hermanos (Los Dos Estados) (8 inhabitants)
- Los Cuatro Vientos (- inhabitants)
- Santa Anita (- inhabitants)
- Santa Martha (- inhabitants)