The town of Venadito is located in the Municipality of Gral. Bravo (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 2 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #82 of the whole municipality. Venadito is at 151 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Venadito is located at 21.0 kilometers (in direction Northeast) from the locality of General Bravo, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Venadito.
Where is Venadito? How to get there? Map
Location map of Venadito in Nuevo León: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Venadito, which is marked with the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Venadito? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Venadito (Nuevo León) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Venadito
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Venadito, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Gral. Bravo. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Venadito.
Vote for Venadito. Opinions.
Do you like Venadito? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Venadito so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Gral. Bravo
- Buenavista (- inhabitants)
- Buenavista del Lucero (- inhabitants)
- Corral Blanco (- inhabitants)
- El Cerrito (- inhabitants)
- El Mantillo (- inhabitants)
- El Profe (2 inhabitants)
- El Satanás (Las Alberquitas) (2 inhabitants)
- El Soliceño (- inhabitants)
- La Estrella (2 inhabitants)
- Las Codornices (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (- inhabitants)
- Riva Palacio (4 inhabitants)
- San Fernando (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Rita (3 inhabitants)
- Villa Reyes (- inhabitants)