The town of Rancho de los Santos is located in the Municipality of Francisco I. Madero (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 5 inhabitants. Rancho de los Santos is at 1,098 meters of altitude.
The locality was formerly known as Los Corsos, but changed its name a few years ago. In the year 2014, the locality changed its name.
Where is Rancho de los Santos? How to get there? Map
Online map of Rancho de los Santos in Coahuila de Zaragoza, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain Rancho de los Santos building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Rancho de los Santos (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho de los Santos
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Rancho de los Santos, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Francisco I. Madero. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Rancho de los Santos.
Vote for Rancho de los Santos. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho de los Santos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho de los Santos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Francisco I. Madero
- Amabizkar (8 inhabitants)
- Batopilas (1 inhabitants)
- Benito Valenzuela (15 inhabitants)
- El Ebro (- inhabitants)
- El Encanto (4 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento de los Santos (2 inhabitants)
- Los Abuelos (2 inhabitants)
- La Noria (15 inhabitants)
- La Virgen (- inhabitants)
- Rancho de los Santos (5 inhabitants)
- Noria del Alto (- inhabitants)
- Noria Sector Seis (- inhabitants)
- Oscar Javier Campos Sifuentes (22 inhabitants)
- San Pablo (- inhabitants)
- Vasconia (- inhabitants)