The town of El Milagro is located in the Municipality of Francisco I. Madero (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #104 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Milagro is at 1,095 meters of altitude.
The town of El Milagro is located at 35.0 kilometers from Francisco I. Madero (Chavez), which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the South direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Milagro.
Where is El Milagro? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Milagro in Coahuila de Zaragoza, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of El Milagro? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Milagro (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Milagro
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Milagro, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Francisco I. Madero. You can search free satellite map (2022) of El Milagro.
Vote for El Milagro. Opinions.
Do you like El Milagro? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Milagro so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Francisco I. Madero
- Alberto Ibarra Moreno (6 inhabitants)
- Buenavista (- inhabitants)
- El Ebro (- inhabitants)
- El Encanto (4 inhabitants)
- El Faro (5 inhabitants)
- El Relicario (- inhabitants)
- Francisco Vega (- inhabitants)
- Fresno del Norte (- inhabitants)
- Israel Chavarría (5 inhabitants)
- Jacaranda (Filipinas) (3 inhabitants)
- Las Mercedes (903 inhabitants)
- San Agustín de Ulúa (275 inhabitants)
- San Salvador de Arriba (759 inhabitants)
- Ernesto Sedma (Noria Buenavista) (- inhabitants)
- Vicente Villegas (Hidalgo) (2 inhabitants)