The town of Mena Chiqui is located in the Municipality of Francisco I. Madero (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 4 inhabitants. Mena Chiqui is at 1,102 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is Mena Chiqui? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Mena Chiqui (Coahuila de Zaragoza)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of Mena Chiqui? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Mena Chiqui (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Mena Chiqui
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Mena Chiqui, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Francisco I. Madero. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Mena Chiqui.
Vote for Mena Chiqui. Opinions.
Do you like Mena Chiqui? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Mena Chiqui so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Francisco I. Madero
- Alberto Ibarra Moreno (6 inhabitants)
- BenjamÃn Perales (- inhabitants)
- El Relicario (- inhabitants)
- La Montañesa (Florida Libertad) (9 inhabitants)
- Hidalgo (2779 inhabitants)
- Huitrón (Heriberto Ochoa) (1 inhabitants)
- Israel Chavarría (5 inhabitants)
- José Méndez Valdez (6 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (6 inhabitants)
- La Pinta (1027 inhabitants)
- Noria de Ramón Marrufo (- inhabitants)
- Nuevo Lequeitio (8 inhabitants)
- San Isidro (99 inhabitants)
- San Pablo (- inhabitants)
- Sector Uno (2 inhabitants)