Rancho Samudio (Baja California)
Maps, photos and statistics of Rancho Samudio, a beautiful tiny town of 2 inhabitants of the State of Baja California
The town of Rancho Samudio is located in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). There are 2 inhabitants. Rancho Samudio is at 411 meters of altitude.
Where is Rancho Samudio? How to get there? Map
Online map of Rancho Samudio (Baja California) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Rancho Samudio and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Rancho Samudio (Baja California) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho Samudio
With the satellite map of Rancho Samudio will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tecate. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Rancho Samudio.
Vote for Rancho Samudio. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho Samudio? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho Samudio so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Tecate
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Baja California (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Tecate
- Cooperativa Jamec (3 inhabitants)
- Ejido Jacumé (292 inhabitants)
- El Risco (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Bichi (5 inhabitants)
- Las Tres R (8 inhabitants)
- Los Robles (1 inhabitants)
- Los Viejitos (2 inhabitants)
- Paso del Águila (396 inhabitants)
- Arguílez (17 inhabitants)
- Rancho de Bravo (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho La Zarigüeya (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho Los Cuates (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Olivares (5 inhabitants)
- San Javier (5 inhabitants)