The town of Familia Álvarez is located in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #386 of the ranking. Familia Álvarez is at 1,419 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
Do you want to locate the town of Familia Álvarez? You can find it at 56.7 kilometers, in direction East, from the town of Tecate, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Familia Álvarez location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Familia Álvarez? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Familia Álvarez (Baja California) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Familia Álvarez, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Familia Álvarez? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Familia Álvarez (Baja California) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Familia Álvarez
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Familia Álvarez, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tecate. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Familia Álvarez.
Vote for Familia Álvarez. Opinions.
Do you like Familia Álvarez? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Familia Álvarez so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tecate
- Desarrollo Hacienda Burócratas (67 inhabitants)
- El Indio (1 inhabitants)
- Familia Cornejo (7 inhabitants)
- Familia Espinoza (- inhabitants)
- Familia López (10 inhabitants)
- Familia Ramírez (1 inhabitants)
- Granjas Mortera (4 inhabitants)
- Los Viejitos (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Don RamÃ³n (- inhabitants)
- El Bajío (10 inhabitants)
- Rancho La Parada (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho las Cuatro Milpas (- inhabitants)
- Los Amigos (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Olivares (5 inhabitants)
- Sierra Bonita (- inhabitants)