The town of Rancho Montemayor is located in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). There are 6 inhabitants. Rancho Montemayor is at 281 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is Rancho Montemayor? How to get there? Map
Location map of Rancho Montemayor in Baja California: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Rancho Montemayor, which is marked with the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Rancho Montemayor and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Rancho Montemayor (Baja California) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho Montemayor
With the satellite map of Rancho Montemayor will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tecate. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Rancho Montemayor.
Vote for Rancho Montemayor. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho Montemayor? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho Montemayor so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tecate
- Aguaje de la Tuna (- inhabitants)
- Alamitos (2 inhabitants)
- Álvarez (6 inhabitants)
- Ciénega Redonda (83 inhabitants)
- Las Flores (- inhabitants)
- Establo Unanua (8 inhabitants)
- Familia Álvarez (- inhabitants)
- Familia Ríos (- inhabitants)
- La Pajarita (9 inhabitants)
- Cañada del Sol (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Diamante (5 inhabitants)
- La Casa de Piedra (- inhabitants)
- San Francisco (16 inhabitants)
- San Martín (15 inhabitants)
- Tres Estrellas (3 inhabitants)