The town of Rancho Nuevo is located in the Municipality of Gral. Bravo (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 3 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #61 in terms of number of inhabitants. Rancho Nuevo is at 103 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
The town of Rancho Nuevo is located at 48.9 kilometers from General Bravo, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southesast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Rancho Nuevo.
Where is Rancho Nuevo? How to get there? Map
Online map of Rancho Nuevo in Nuevo León, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain Rancho Nuevo building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Rancho Nuevo (Nuevo León) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho Nuevo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Rancho Nuevo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Gral. Bravo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Rancho Nuevo.
Vote for Rancho Nuevo. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho Nuevo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho Nuevo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Gral. Bravo
- De Anda Garza Hermanos (7 inhabitants)
- El Ebanito (2 inhabitants)
- El Progreso (- inhabitants)
- El Tomatillo (- inhabitants)
- Huizachitos Sección Dos (9 inhabitants)
- La Coma (Santa Cruz de la Coma) (8 inhabitants)
- La Florida (8 inhabitants)
- La Retama (- inhabitants)
- Las Flores (2 inhabitants)
- Las Peñitas (- inhabitants)
- Las Tranquitas (2 inhabitants)
- Los Cinco Hermanos (Los Dos Estados) (8 inhabitants)
- Pozo Noria (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio del Banquete (El Banquete) (11 inhabitants)
- San Bernardo (3 inhabitants)