The town of Las Abras is located in the Municipality of Gral. Bravo (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 3 inhabitants. Las Abras is at 137 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is Las Abras? How to get there? Map
Location map of Las Abras in Nuevo León: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Las Abras, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Las Abras building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Las Abras (Nuevo León) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Abras
With the satellite map of Las Abras will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Gral. Bravo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Las Abras.
Vote for Las Abras. Opinions.
Do you like Las Abras? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Abras so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Gral. Bravo
- Cabeza de Toro (- inhabitants)
- El Grullo (1 inhabitants)
- El Topito (2 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe (3 inhabitants)
- Juan Quintanilla (- inhabitants)
- La Coma (Santa Cruz de la Coma) (8 inhabitants)
- La Leona (- inhabitants)
- La Majada (4 inhabitants)
- La Virgen (- inhabitants)
- Las Comitas (9 inhabitants)
- Las Comitas (- inhabitants)
- Las Lajitas (- inhabitants)
- Pescadero (La Palma) (3 inhabitants)
- Rubén González (- inhabitants)
- San José de Parás (1 inhabitants)