The town of Las Abras is located in the Municipality of Gral. Bravo (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 3 inhabitants. Las Abras is at 137 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
#1 Where is Las Abras? How to get there? Map
Location map of Las Abras in Nuevo León: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Las Abras, which is marked with the following symbol
#2 The population of Las Abras (Nuevo León) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
#3 Satellite photo of Las Abras
With the satellite map of Las Abras will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Gral. Bravo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Las Abras.
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near Las AbrasMany people want to stay in the town of Las Abras itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- EL ESTRIBO Y COMPAÑIA SA DE CV: 24 km away, direction Northwest (17 minutes by car)
- DEPARTAMENTOS EN GENERAL BRAVO: 19 km away, direction Northwest (16 minutes by car)
- HOTEL REAL: 23 km away, direction West (19 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LAS PALMAS: 28 km away, direction West (23 minutes by car)
#5 Vote for Las Abras as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like Las Abras or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Las Abras to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
#6 Comments and opinions about Las Abras
#7 Other towns in the Municipality of Gral. Bravo
- Agua Fría (- inhabitants)
- Artemio García (- inhabitants)
- Buenavista (- inhabitants)
- Chilarillo (La Retamita) (- inhabitants)
- El Coronel (2 inhabitants)
- El Ebanito (- inhabitants)
- El Puerto (- inhabitants)
- Huizachitos (6 inhabitants)
- La Florida Número Dos (7 inhabitants)
- Los Cuatro Vientos (- inhabitants)
- Peñoles (5 inhabitants)
- San José de los Martínez (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Librada (- inhabitants)
- Santa Martha (- inhabitants)
- Sección Treinta y Seis STPRM (- inhabitants)