The town of El Tres is located in the Municipality of Gral. Bravo (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 3 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #98 of the whole municipality. El Tres is at 141 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Tres is located at 21.0 kilometers (in direction East) from the locality of General Bravo, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Tres.
Where is El Tres? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Tres (Nuevo León)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of El Tres? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Tres (Nuevo León) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Tres
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Tres, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Gral. Bravo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of El Tres.
Vote for El Tres. Opinions.
Do you like El Tres? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Tres so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Gral. Bravo
- Buenavista (- inhabitants)
- Cabeza de Toro (1 inhabitants)
- El Castillo (7 inhabitants)
- El Melón (La Reforma) (1 inhabitants)
- Esquina del Potrero (El Paraíso) (- inhabitants)
- Everardo González (- inhabitants)
- La Florida Número Dos (3 inhabitants)
- La Majada (6 inhabitants)
- La Reforma (2 inhabitants)
- Lagunita (5 inhabitants)
- Los Laureles (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio del Banquete (El Banquete) (17 inhabitants)
- Santa Rita (3 inhabitants)
- Trece de Mayo (- inhabitants)