The town of Rancho Nichos is located in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). There are 2 inhabitants. Rancho Nichos is at 524 meters of altitude.
Where is Rancho Nichos? How to get there? Map
Online map of Rancho Nichos (Baja California) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Rancho Nichos and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Rancho Nichos (Baja California) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho Nichos
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Rancho Nichos, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tecate. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Rancho Nichos.
Vote for Rancho Nichos. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho Nichos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho Nichos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tecate
- Azari (1 inhabitants)
- Ciénega Redonda (83 inhabitants)
- El Cerro del Niño Divino (6 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (El Potrerito Acosta) (3 inhabitants)
- El Tony (3 inhabitants)
- Familia Espinoza (- inhabitants)
- Hacienda Santa Verónica (144 inhabitants)
- Los Portales (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Alderete (- inhabitants)
- La Palmita (- inhabitants)
- Rancho los Faisanes (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Ramos (10 inhabitants)
- Rosa de Castilla (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho Viejo Parcela Seis (2 inhabitants)
- Rodríguez (8 inhabitants)